Depending on the growing market needs in terms of product quality and service, SINERGO SERVICE Srl has implemented a quality Management System as a basic tool is essential for the continuous improvement of services provided to the customer that the satisfaction of interested parties, with the aim of increasing its market competitiveness by optimizing its production processes and organizational.
Depending on the growing market needs in terms of product quality and service, SINERGO SERVICE Srl has implemented a quality Management System as a basic tool is essential for the continuous improvement of services provided to the customer that the satisfaction of interested parties, with the aim of increasing its market competitiveness by optimizing its production processes and organizational. The commitment of the Directorate is to ensure the customer organization at the forefront of work processes governed by responsible skilled personnel working in accordance policies and behaviors with which the company intends to distinguish itself in addition to compliance with the ISO 9001: 2015.
The objectives of the SINERGO SERVICE Srl It arises to implement its Policy for the quality are the following:
1) Research and optimization of business processes in order to achieve, through continuous improvement, the maximum level of efficiency and effectiveness
2) Develop our ability to respond and anticipate customers and stakeholders, monitor their level of satisfaction, manage complaints and propose initiatives for their information and involvement
3) Ensure that each employee working within the organization feels, in relation to their duties, personally involved in the implementation of the policy.
4) Maintain compliance with compliance obligations and applicable standards, with reference to the quality of the products provided, service provided.
The strategies planned to achieve the objectives are:
1) Implement and review context factors and stakeholder needs by identifying and assessing system risks and opportunities.
2)Giving the company a management structure that guarantees a clear and organic definition of tasks and responsibilities.
3)Implement working methods that can manage the company’s activities in a controlled manner and research and apply the “best practices” for the latter.
4) Manage each process, both internal and transversal to the organization, through the PDCA methodology, i.e. plan, execute, control and act by standardizing or redesigning the processes to make them effective and efficient.
5)Use technologies aimed at continuous improvement of the quality of products and services provided.
6)Implement effective methods of communication with stakeholders, constantly improving both the means of communication and the tools of intervention in the face of requests.
7)Communicate the policy and objectives of the Quality management system to the interested parties.
8)To train and sensitize all personnel and in particular the company managers in the implementation of the Quality Management System, so that the guidelines of this policy and the concrete objectives are understood and understood by all personnel.
9)Implement effective methods for updating applicable legal requirements.
10)Periodically assess, by means of internal audits, the compliance of the Management System with the reference standard, with its own Policy and with what has been planned and planned; in particular, by verifying the achievement of the objectives set through periodic management reviews.
11)Continuously improve the Management System on the basis of the results of the reviews.
12)Implement continuous improvement of communication, information and stakeholder involvement channels.
13)Promote supplier involvement and implement awareness/monitoring systems to verify compliance with quality requirements.